The Inclusion Revolution Is Now Certification Programs
We provide two certification courses right now based on the Inclusion Revolution Is Now™ framework: They are the Certified Inclusion Management Practitioner (CIMP™) and The Certified Inclusion Management Trainer (CIMT™) for trainers. Each certification provides a five-module self-study guide on diversity and inclusion based on TIRIN framework to prepare the practitioner for the certification exam. Each course incorporates Maura G. Robinson’s behavioral systemic process of change based on her framework. A license from Inclusion and Beyond, Inc. is required for consultants/professionals wishing to teach TIRIN to other organizations.
The certification courses are self-study programs that are required to be completed within six months from registration. The preparation for the exam is provided through a self- study guide.
Certified Inclusion Management for leaders (CIML™), and organizations (CIMO™) are in the developing process at this time and will be available soon.
The Advantages of having and Inclusion Management Certification
– Provides career opportunities and competitive advantage over applicants without this type(s) of certification(s).
– Indicates your dedication to diversity and inclusion.
– A great credential to have.
– Builds a broader knowledge on diversity and inclusion as a business model and its impact on organizational transformation.
– Demonstrates the individual’s aptitude as a practicing agent of positive change.
– It reflects the individual’s achievement and commitment to excellence in the field of inclusion management.
To request additional information about each certification, admission requirements and fee schedule, please click and fill out the contact form here.